Robbie has three tattoos representing the three that I have currently. He is painted to resemble a young twenty-something me, and appears short and slender in contrast to my stockier build. I was slender as a child and teen, and Robbie fits that profile well.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Joint venture between Osaka and myself. Tattoos were temp tattoos, sealed carefully.
- Date of acquisition:
- Head was June 11th, 2008, body was Feb. 14th, 2013.
- Osaka picked up my School head C at New York Dolpa in 2008, and I purchased the body from a seller here on Den of Angels, Bril33.
- Reason for choice:
- I knew I wanted a School C, and I felt that out of all the options at the time, it was the closest in aesthetic to me, and since Robbie is an Alternate Universe self doll, that was important.
- Best Points:
- I love how solidly he stands, and how well the Volks body can hold a pose even if the stringing is a bit lose.
- Worst Points:
- The non-jointed torso is a literal pain to string. I think I swore more while re-stringing and assembling Robbie than I have at any other time of my life. Pinched fingers, elastic and resin flying, it was just awful.
Robbie M Cairach
- Head Sculpt:
- School Head C
- SD10 Boy solid (unjointed) torso.
Aurinel likes this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!