She is my 2nd unoa-fee hybrid. I learned a lot from making the first one, so making her headback was a snap compared to the first time ^^ I made the headback out of Sculpey, and painted her faceplate (which is acutally Fairy skin) to match the MNF tan body.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Body: May 2015, Faceplate: October 2015
- Body was purchased from Locutus here on DoA MP
Faceplate purchased directly from AL webstore through Noppin shopping service
- Reason for choice:
- I have a Unoa addiction! I've always loved the "cool" chibi faces, especially Roron's! I already had the moe body, so instead of reselling it I made another hybrid XD
- Best Points:
- Her adorable face <3
- Worst Points:
- Fairyland tan resin can have some killer seam lines
I wanted her to have a cutesy, girly look, so I used a lot of bright pinks in her blushing, and gave her a shiny purple manicure on one pair of hands.
Right now she is using the #6 and #8 Minifee hands, I hope to get her some #9 hands as well in the future.
- Alchemic Labo
- Head Sculpt:
- Unoa Chibi Roron "Cool"/Osumashi
- Custom Tan
- Fairyland Minifee M-line Hybrid w/ cutie bust
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!