- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Unknown, but they were skilled. Sleeping eyes were opened part way & ears were made into elf ears, but different from the LUTS Delf LE Chiwoo Elf version ears.
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Unknown, but he has a fine large flame-like design painted on his chest.
- Date of acquisition:
- December 8, 2016
- Inside his head, the molded words: "Chiwoo 1-2" and "c Cerberus Project TM"
- Reason for choice:
- I saw him - "bjd, used, for sale" - on eBay; he looked like he needed me. I was curious about the shoulder joints and 3-part torso that I hadn't had before. I wanted a Faery.
- Best Points:
- I like the additional joints in the body, I love the face! He is heavy and cuddly. He is a Faery.
- Worst Points:
- I have not found any problems that are intrinsic. Loose string.
- Head: LUTS CP Delf; Body: the body has been identified as a Dollzone 70cm body, "the kind that came with Yuu."
- Head Sculpt:
- Chiwoo Sleeping , modified
- Normal skin. The resin color of the head and body is slightly different, but close enough not to show in pictures.
- Dollzone body for 70cm tall male doll, with double joints in shoulders, elbows and knees, 3-part torso, and rotating joints in thighs.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!