- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Unknown, but they were skilled. Sleeping eyes were opened part way & ears were made into elf ears, but different from the LUTS Delf LE Chiwoo Elf version ears.
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Unknown, but he has a fine large flame-like design painted on his chest.
- Date of acquisition:
- December 8, 2016
- Inside his head, the molded words: "Chiwoo 1-2" and "c Cerberus Project TM"
- Reason for choice:
- I saw him - "bjd, used, for sale" - on eBay; he looked like he needed me. I was curious about the shoulder joints and 3-part torso that I hadn't had before. I wanted a Faery.
- Best Points:
- I like the additional joints in the body, I love the face! He is heavy and cuddly. He is a Faery.
- Worst Points:
- I have not found any problems that are intrinsic. Loose string.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Head: LUTS CP Delf; Body: the body has been identified as a Dollzone 70cm body, "the kind that came with Yuu."
- Head Sculpt:
- Chiwoo Sleeping , modified
- Normal skin. The resin color of the head and body is slightly different, but close enough not to show in pictures.
- Dollzone body for 70cm tall male doll, with double joints in shoulders, elbows and knees, 3-part torso, and rotating joints in thighs.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!