I don't think I'll ever take her faceup off....
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- January 26th, 2016
- Bought new by vermont chick, then sold to me.
- Reason for choice:
- Though I had been chasing Iplehouse Benny for a while, I wasn't particularly set on her when I was looking for my next girl MSD. Having the opportunity to get a girl in Iplehouse's Realskin was too good to pass up. The seller of this Asa was also open to modified layaway plans, which I needed at the time. Iplehouse Asa caught my eye with her serene, mature face. I thought that she would add more character to my group of boys and children.
- Best Points:
- Her joints are so smooth! It is fantastic and I am definitely going to buy another Iplehouse doll again, if only for the joints. Also she is extremely pretty. She is actually so beautiful?!?! She has a very pretty face.
- Worst Points:
- I find that the S-hooks are a little bit too small and do things I don't want them to do when I switch out her feet.
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Dark_Sahara10, Feb 17, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Special Realskin
- Iplehouse JID Girl - Large Bust option
Loptr and glass_mountain like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!