I thought she'd look nice with Chrom & I was ready to try ordering a new doll. The wait time was nerve wracking but all went well. When she arrived, I realized they were siblings rather than a couple. Mokarran has painted her face twice as I learned about properly handling my dolls & not chipping their faceups with goggles!
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Aug. 2010. Arrived Nov. 2010.
- Ordered direct from Supia.
- Reason for choice:
- I loved the sculpt & thought she would go well with Chrom.
- Best Points:
- Beautiful sculpt, delicate body sculpt.
- Worst Points:
- Wonky leg design, how her arms tend to pose at stiff angles.
- Head Sculpt:
- Supia basic joint, small bust.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!