I had every intention of correcting her faded tan skintone once I got her home. But I fell so completely in love with her, I could never bring myself to alter her in any way...she's just too gorgeous as she is. So her fading became an integral part of her storyline instead.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- 2017 (made in 2010)
- Purchased in the DoA marketplace
- Reason for choice:
- I love PeaksWoods and have always wanted one of their FOC size girls. When I saw her for sale in the marketplace at a truly great price, I jumped at the chance to bring her home...faded or not!
- Best Points:
- Gorgeous sculpt! And I actually used her old, faded tan skintone to my advantage in her storyline.
- Worst Points:
- Because she is an old doll, her tan skintone has faded unevenly and "greened" a bit like the old tan resin from that early era commonly does.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by PoeticSoul, Feb 25, 2018
- Head Sculpt:
- FOC Briana
- old Tan (faded)
- old FOC single jointed body
sylfr, Refashionable, Lotte Rotten and 19 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!