Her April Story body turned out to be much taller than I wanted so I ended up taking about 3cm out of her legs. The added advantage is she now has swivel thighs.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Direct from respective companies
- Reason for choice:
- I almost chose Iris when I needed a new head for my Model body. Instead I chose Aigne. When I saw an Iris on eBay I convinced myself that she looked similar enough to Finn (Impl Ziv) to be his brother and I justified the purchase because I'd probably only end up ordering her direct anyway at some point. However even before she'd arrived I had talked myself out of making her Corben and instead had started to develop a different character for her. And I'm glad I did.
But when her body arrived I decided a Pink head would be easier to colour match so I ended up ordering a new head and the original one became her brother.
- Best Points:
- She's pretty. And looks good as both a boy and a girl.
- Worst Points:
- Her chin is set quite far back so she doesn't seem to have much of a jaw.
Sereniel Ayame Tegeirian
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by rubydoll, Mar 26, 2018
- Head Sculpt:
- Pink Skin
- April Story Senior (modded)
- Wamami brown
- Fashion style(s):
- Regal. Formal.
- Name story:
- She is a princess so she needed a suitably fancy name. Ayame is Japanese for Iris. Her parents are Welsh and Japanese (sort of), so I wanted to give her names which paid service to both. Sereniel is just an extension of Seren, star, and Tegeirian means pretty/beautiful which sums up all her parents expected of her.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Before the Prince's 16th birthday Sereniel was sent to live with him in his palace. Her mother feared that as he became a man his eye might wander and jeopardise the marriage which would take place once he was 18. But en route the convoy was attacked by bandits and the Princess was taken captive.
They were brutal men with hungry eyes and coarse tongues but only one of them was allowed to deal with the prisoner. His name was Heilan and he promised her that all they wanted was a ransom and once it was paid he would return her safely. However it turned out the others had different plans.
They attacked Sereniel and she could hardly defend herself as she was bound. But Heilan helped her fight off the assassins and they fled together. Once they were safe he assured her that he would continue to protect her until the ransom was paid. And as that was the best offer she was going to get and there were still murderers out there after her head, Sereniel decided to cooperate although she feared they would be waiting in vain for the ransom.
Heilan heard no word from Mags, the woman he was working for. Sereniel's parents had accused the groom's mother of treachery and she had thrown back the same insult. Each held the other responsible for the Princess's disappearance and refused to pay out for trickery. Heilan found less conspicuous clothes for Sereniel to wear and they found lodgings at an inn, posing as husband and wife while they waited with nothing much to do but talk to each other. The first night Heilan slept on the floor while Sereniel took the bed. The next she suggested he sleep across the foot of the bed so he would be less cold and uncomfortable. He had been wounded saving her life after all so it was the least she could offer. Besides, his presence comforted her. And then one evening, they kissed.
The following morning they agreed it had been a terrible mistake. Heilan told her he would give up on the ransom and took her to the authorities, slipping away before he could get caught. Sereniel resumed her journey and upon arriving at the palace pledged her love to her husband to be. Guilt weighed heavy on her heart so she swore to herself that she would be nothing but dutiful from now on.
It was a shock when Heilan turned up somewhere he should have had no way of accessing. He apologised for everything and confessed he just had to see her again. She told him that she did only what she had to in order to manipulate him into letting her go. She never wanted to see him again. He nodded, apologised again, then left the same mysterious way he had arrived. Once he was gone, Sereniel broke down in tears. But she only allowed herself to sob for a moment. She would marry Prince Alisander, bear his children and perform her duties as his wife and, later, his queen. It seemed a bitter irony that the time she had spent as a prisoner was the only point in her life when she had felt free.
Forbidden Love by Rubydoll Chaos, on Flickr
Forbidden Love by Rubydoll Chaos, on Flickr
A Wee Tiefling likes this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!