The characters are made to fit in D&D setting, but I have not played them in any way at this point.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Reason for choice:
- I've always loved Siean and when I found out she was released as a MiniFee I had to get one, as I created the character for that sculpt, her wife kind of followed suit. I decided on giving them a significant height difference, so I went for a moe body for Shaenuel and a Rosette body for Allelya. I originally had an artist head for Alellya that I was going to airbrush to fit the body, but beside being a bit disappointed by the head when I got it in person, I also found that the artist was a problematic individual which completely soured the sculpt for me. Forward to ordering a body for Shaenuel, the Soony event happened, so I picked that head for Allelya instead and my couple was finally complete.
- Best Points:
- So pretty. The MiniFee body is a superb poser as always and the Rosette body is surprisingly good to, it's also very elegant and stands out.
- Worst Points:
- Only minor ones. Personally I don't like the tiny Moe feel, so I purchased normal ones on the side. The extra knee parts on the rosette body doesnt stick on.
It's a typical forbidden love story of two women from different social classes running away to start a life together.
Shaenuel and Allelya
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by cheesedemon88, Feb 14, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Siean and Soony
- Normal and Beautiful white/cream white
- MiniFee Moe and Soom rosette muse
Vincent the Dandy and TheDietElf like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!