As a BJD admirer, i knew it was my only chances to get her, when i saw her announcement. Sadly, i saw it on july 2015, so i could not buy her directly from VOLKS. But, as i knew I could grab her from Mandarake (at that time i had no idea about specialized Marketplaces. As i only admired the dolls, and was not planning on buying one, i saw no need to register on forums or so), I prepared to get her as soon as she showed on Manda. Luckily i found a lower price on ebay, from a kind girl. With the help of my fiancee and the good will of his uncle, we managed to bring her from Las Vegas - USA to Lima - Peru. And now i can say, dreams DO come true, you must work hard to make them happen, and go for the opportunities when they appear!
- Face-up artist(s):
- VOLKS Doll Design Department
- Date of acquisition:
- Reseller (ktgames on ebay)
- Reason for choice:
- Strong female characters inspire me. Sheryl is one of a kind, sweet, arrogant, sexy and strongly willed women. I totally admire her.
- Best Points:
- Worst Points:
- Wrist and head articulations. I have replaced the wrist with Cool cat wrist parts, head will do in time.
- Head Sculpt:
- Serika Misaki (ZOUKEI-MURA INC.)
- Normal Skin
- Dollfie Dream® Base Body III
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!