Initially I wasn't sure how I liked the Bisou sculpt because I'd seen some unflattering owner photos, but I was willing to take a chance on this little guy, and I am really glad that I did. He's got a sweet face, and his character developed really quickly.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Fairyland (Special Little Bear default)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Thumb has been glossed by Wotan.
- Date of acquisition:
- Feb. 14th, 2011
- Received in a trade with DoA User purplekaren for my Sweet Dream Piccolo. He came with COA, and in his Fairyland box.
- Reason for choice:
- I liked the sculpt, and accepted the trade offer for a doll I had up for sale or trade. I wanted a Littlefee boy.
- Best Points:
- Posability. Hands down can hold more poses than almost any of my yo-scaled tinies.
- Worst Points:
- The magnet hands and feet come off too easily.
Simon Oliver Valentine
20–39cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Rorek, Mar 11, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Littlefee boy body
mygreenpajamas, Scarlet Grimm, thebeastnamedzafarri and 4 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!