- Face-up artist(s):
- Pink Drops
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Pink Drops
- Date of acquisition:
- February 16, 2015
- I bought her secondhand from Mandarake.
- Reason for choice:
- After finding out about VMF50s, I saw the Marina/Romina sculpt and thought the open mouth and tongue to be oddly interesting, and dare I say, cute? While I originally sought to get the tan skin variant, Romina, I settled for Marina when I found her for a close-to-retail price.
- Best Points:
- The posing! The obitsu frame really does not disappoint, and I am a big fan of the vinyl parts Yamato made for the doll. The tummy is cute and squishy because of the soft material. I like the drooping bust, as it seems very natural instead of the "invisible bra" look you see a lot of dolls with. Her faceup is also really cute, and the paint they used for the mouth and tongue look moist?
- Worst Points:
- The hands are very hard to switch out! A hairdryer really is needed, but the open hands are a lot easier to change.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by crappyshappyshaw, Jun 3, 2017
- Yamato/Angel Philia/Pink Drops
- Head Sculpt:
- C, I believe
Crimsoncat, stickyshoelaces, maplesyrup and 1 other person like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!