I love the Dollfie Dream dolls but as they are lacking in a boy I opted to hybrid him onto an Obitsu body. He's tons of fun to pose and very soft and cuddly.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head purchased blank from Volks USA. Body Purchased directly from Parabox.
- Reason for choice:
- Anime stylized face and eyes, and I liked the simplified look of the obitsu body.
- Best Points:
- -Made of soft vinyl,very cuddly!
-Magnets in feet stands sturdily on a metal disk stand.
-Very customizable with other obitsu parts, and replacement parts are easy to obtain.
-Dropped many times and survived falls that would likely crack or chip resin dolls.
- Worst Points:
- -Elbows and knees bend only 90 Degrees,
-Not as flexible as strung resin dolls.
-Vinyl is far easier to stain and the stains harder to remove.
The magnets in his feet allow him to stand sturdily on his metal disk, but he stands firmly without it as well.
If you have any questions about Sousuke, please feel free to ask me about him in a PM!
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by MonochromeAgent, Feb 27, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Semi-white skin
- Obitsu 55cm boy body (white skin)
A-Rouleau, kurogane, bakasasori and 11 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!