- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Body bought from Fairyland through DDE, faceplate secondhand
- Reason for choice:
- I originally bought a Realfee and found her too bobbleheaded. I love the body so much, but I needed a smaller head, so I grabbed a PKF connector and found the faceplate I liked best.
- Best Points:
- Amazing posing, beautiful sculpting, cute as hell
- Worst Points:
- Feet magnets tend to snap together, slightly top heavy, faceplate and headback not perfectly flush.
- Head Sculpt:
- Pukifee PFA16 event faceplate
- Realfee body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!