- Face-up artist(s):
- Myself. he had another faceup when I got him but it didn't suit him
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Tattoos are also done by me
- Date of acquisition:
- March 3 2012
- He was previously owned by a collector here on DOA, and I bought him in the market place for $350. He came from Canada.
- Reason for choice:
- He called out to me in his sales thread, "Give me a forever home!". Now he is my favorite doll from my crew.
- Best Points:
- The resin from both companies hasn't yellowed much, it's a nice creamy tone. Resin is thick and sturdy.
- Worst Points:
- The Doll Family body has really collapsible knees so he has a hard time standing, but the sitting poses are great. His feet are kind of stupid looking too, but I kind of like them anyway.
Sylas Arlo Graves
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by NekoSam, Nov 30, 2015
- Migidoll/Doll Family
- Head Sculpt:
- normal skin
- Doll Family A 62cm
Iason Mink, inkyLand, Naisha and 3 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!