Tahmos is my OC character for a story currently in the works. He's one of my main characters, from a fantasy/steampunk-esque kind of world. He is loosely based off Tahno from Legend of Korra (inspired more so, actually, off a fanfic involving that character spawned Tahmos' original story anyways), Jack Harkness from Doctor Who/Torchwood (certain personality traits were inspired by Barrowman's Harkness character), and Adam Lambert a bit with his appearance.
- Face-up artist(s):
- jade-eyed-cat (me)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- elf ear mod (me)
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Update: Granado Galileo- September 2019, Ringdoll RGM-4 secondhand October 2019
- Reason for choice:
- Galileo was a happy accident head sculpt really. When I got him in a trade, I planned to use him for another OC, but he ended up *perfect* for Tahmos. The face was practically spot-on to my vision, which was refreshing after a constant search for the right sculpt over the years. Ringdoll RGM-3: I needed a new body that would fit the 11.5cm circumference, and the RGM-3 worked perfectly. Aesthetically, the frame is much closer to how I envisioned Tahmos,
- Best Points:
- Galileo is the spitting image of what I imagine Tahmos would look like, and the Ringdoll RGM-3 has the perfect physique. Also....moveable *bits* XD
- Worst Points:
- A bit less poseability than the Loongsoul 68cm, especially being a 2-part torso instead of 3. Also, has a bit less mobility with the elbows, and the knees do like to bend more easily.
- Granado Galileo/Ringdoll RGM-3
- Head Sculpt:
- Granado Galileo
- Granado WS/Ringdoll normal skin
- Ringdoll RGM-3
- handmade resin eyes, made by me
- Twinstars on Etsy
- Favourite colours:
- cool shades, mostly medium to dark blues, bluer hues of violet, and black. Although he can be drawn to emerald greens and other similar shades.
- Fashion style(s):
- sleeveless, prefers form-fitting, figure flattering attire, also doesn't like to over-dress or wear formal attire. He's a more carefree, casual dresser—but he makes a point to look god in whatever he chooses to put on. (or sexy if it's permitted :-)
- Key fashion accessory:
- hairtie (to keep his hair tied back)
Often-times, Tahmos prefers to wear his hair tied back, but when he's doing his own thing, or in the company of close friends and his significant other—he'll wear it loose. He prefers to keep it long, with semi-shaggy bangs in the front to partially obscure his mesmerizing blue gaze.
- Name story:
- Tahmos is an OC in my current WIP storyline, which is still very much in development. ^_^
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Like most of his people, Tahmos likes to dress casually and in either tight-fitting, figure flattering, or more minimal attire. Whatever suits the occasion and his mood--Tahmos will wear.
He wears his long blue hair tied back to keep it out of the way, only letting it down in moments of personal intimacy—or when trouble's brewing. He doesn't take life too seriously--preferring to enjoy it to it's fullest extent. But when he does, it becomes a driving motivation of his. His family, friends—and those he loves in general are important to him, and he doesn't take threats against them lightly.
He has two close childhood friends, Nira and Qaiden. He once had a romantic relationship with Qaiden until their tragic separation. Tahmos' current love interest is Aqqen. He has one younger sister, Tauli, and a twin brother Tehros, with whom he has become estranged. He has a good relationship with his mother, while things between he and his father are tense. Because of what he was born as, his father expects him to take his mother's place in the leadership position she holds when she retires, but Tahmos wants nothing to do with such responsibility. He also doesn't feel like he fits the role, and believes Tauli is a better to choice to fulfill the position than he.
Tahmos has a tendency to love attention and the lime-light, which led he and his two friends away from home to compete in the popular in-universe sport in order to attain notoriety and fame. Their choice would eventually lead the trio down a wrong path, and tragedy strikes the three of them hard. Tahmos ends up hitting some real low points in the aftermath, but he eventually manages to bounce back with some help from new friends he makes along the way.
Through these new interactions and trying times lying ahead for he and his newfound companions, Tahmos gradually developed into the more serious, responsible individual he was intended to be.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!