- Face-up artist(s):
- BlueFairy (girl-type faceup)
- Date of acquisition:
- June 2015
- I am the first owner and I bought it from the company.
- Reason for choice:
- I bought this doll as part of a planned set. I wanted all the dolls in this set to be from the same company, to ensure consistent aesthetics, but to have variety of body types, facial types, gender, and color within the set.
I wanted at least one tan, white, pink normal, and pale normal doll, an even number of males and females, plus at least one unisex, and one of almost each body type that BlueFairy offered (girl, boy, dandy, blossom). I wanted a feminine and masculine boy and girl, as well as different eye/facial types (gentle, serious, dreamy, bright, neutral).
Taylor fulfills the following: pale Normal skin, body body, girlish boy, gentle face.
I wanted to be sure to get Taylor in BlueFairy's Classic body, as I thought it looked cuter and more youthful compared to their Neo bodies out now.
- Best Points:
- He has just the prettiest, sweetest face with the gentlest little smile. He poses easily and solidly, even if the posing is simplistic. He fits 6-7in and 7-8in wigs. Because he's NS, I worry much less about him yellowing.
- Worst Points:
- His elbows are the worst-posing part of his body.
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
- Tiny Fairy Boy Body (Classic)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!