- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- RD Norman Dark 10/28/15 - Dollshe body 11/16/15
- Both second hand, though the Pure body I bought new from Dollshe in 2010-2012
- Reason for choice:
- After a brief discussion online on what SD sized doll would make a good Joker I decided I had to attempt, and after one search managed to find this head second-hand. He's actually normal skin, I blushed him white, because Joker. He borrowed my Hound's Pure body for a week before I decided he needed his own, and bought a second Hound (second-hand), on the renewed Classic body. I decided Norman looked better on the smaller classic body but didn't like the legs, so I swapped. Technically he also has the Pure hands, but they're exactly the same as the classic.
- Best Points:
- Everything. I love this doll.
- Worst Points:
- Ringdoll / Dollshe
- Head Sculpt:
- Norman Dark
- Normal and Pale
- Dollshe Classic torso Pure legs
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!