Thom is a genderfluid mischief-maker, named in honor of David Bowie. He's my first doll, and my best loved. I make most of his clothes and have done every iteration of his faceup/body blushing. He's a source of stress therapy and often takes naps with me during the day. :P
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- October 2019
- Head: Immortality of Soul
Body: Legend Doll
- Reason for choice:
- I was mourning the loss of a pet and a friend who was already into dolls found Jaguar and thought of me and that dolls might help my process. I fell in love with his face and the rest is history.
- Best Points:
- I love his little smirk and how many expressions it can have just based on things like lip color and tooth definition. Everything from absolute evil to demure to just your prankster friend. I like the Spirit body for the obvious reasons (teehee), but with the fit of the head he has a very lithe and graceful posture I don't tend to see often in dolls his size. The upper torso joint is also my preferred style, the kind whose entire ribcage is articulated, as opposed to others where it's only the pectoral muscles that are articulated. The S-hook for the head is also not overly tight and can be moved easily.
- Worst Points:
- There's nothing about either the head sculpt or the body that I particularly dislike or have trouble with.
Thomas "Thom" Majors
- Immortality of Soul/Spirit Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- Jaguar - Immortality of Soul
- Spirit Doll 70cm Jointed Torso
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!