Even if it took me a while to figure out who he was, he’s probably my favourite impulse buy/happy accident doll and I can’t imagine not having him. I’m really glad I didn’t sell the head like I almost did! He has gone with me to many different places now.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head early 2017, didn’t actually do anything with it until feb 2018.
- First owner, purchased custom head from yiu51919 on yahoo auctions
- Reason for choice:
- Originally I wanted to grab a cute custom head in my price range to try to make the young version of Mel. When I saw the head in person I realised that didn’t work so didn’t know what to do with it for a year (plus other dolls kept popping up and using up my money). Eventually I decided I should stop trying to make the head into something else and choose hair and eyes that compliment the faceup colours and the concept of a cute tiny prince suddenly jumped out.
- Best Points:
- He’s really cute and I love the violetta10th eyes I got him. Because he’s small and light he’s easy to take places. I just really like him.
- Worst Points:
- Tbh I don’t normally like flat mouths on dolls very much...but somehow I don’t mind it at all on him. His eyebrows also aren’t painted very symmetrically but his bangs cover those so I don’t really care.
- Head Sculpt:
- DDH01 (modded)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!