- Face-up artist(s):
- Chi no Tenshi aka Jisatsu
- Date of acquisition:
- I bought him as an instock doll from Junkyspot
- Reason for choice:
- I wanted a cheap doll i could practice faceups on and he was kinda cute. Later I decided I actually liked him and had him professionally painted.
- Best Points:
- He's really sturdy and takes a lot of abuse (multiple faceup attempts, been dropped or fallen on floor several times).
- Worst Points:
- He doesn't have a lot of details in his body sculpt so I can't photograph him without clothing.
- Head Sculpt:
- Bobobie boy body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!