- Face-up artist(s):
- Astraea Nevermore (me)
- Date of acquisition:
- First owner, got him through Angelesque.
- Reason for choice:
- His face was absolutely perfect for what I needed! <3 As for his body, although I liked the DollZone default, I wanted him to be a little shorter so he wouldn't look too weird when standing next to Aaron. The Doll Leaves body turned out to be perfect for what I needed.
- Best Points:
- -Perfect resin match between DollZone and Doll Leaves WS;
-The body can hold poses quite nicely;
-Nice detail on the hands: I wasn't honestly expecting this, but I actually love his Doll Leaves hands!
- Worst Points:
- -The upper part of his body is too heavy for his tiny legs and feet to hold all that weight, so getting him to stand takes quite a lot of fiddling;
-His legs like to twist around in the weirdest ways;
-His neck hole is carved too small and the strings can barely get through it. To be able to put his head on, I had to restring him again, which only partially fixed the problem;
-The face seems to have some tiny scratches on a cheek. Nothing too noticeable, luckily;
Tyresias (Tyler Seas)
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Astraea Nevermore, Jan 28, 2018
- Head Sculpt:
- Doll Leaves 60cm Boy Body
Aylesburyduck, Easy, A Wee Tiefling and 3 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!