(UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Doll overhaul in progress, direction unknown.)
- Face-up artist(s):
- Ithilien BJD (Me)
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Approx July 2017
- Bought head first, with intent to hybrid, then lucked out and found someone selling a full Khan, with someone else wanting to split for just the head, so I snatched up the body.
- Reason for choice:
- (Character project has since soured, Under Construction in attempt to salvage enjoyment of doll sculpt)
This sculpt looks perfectly like my preexisting image for a character of mine, to the point where you'd think art I have of him was referenced off the doll when it wasn't. I couldn't not try to get one after seeing that.
- Best Points:
- Absolutely stunning, great quality resin, slim and lanky body without being a total beanpole
- Worst Points:
- dear lord he hates standing, his knees prefer to bend the wrong way
- K Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal (previously airbrushed Tan)
- Khan Body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!