- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Bought directly from Iplehouse at auction.
- Reason for choice:
- I had never bought a BJD before, but I fell in love with her faceup. She looks so delicate, yet badass. And because she was an auction doll, she was a great price. I couldn't resist.
- Best Points:
- Very solid and sturdy. Great details.
- Worst Points:
- She was strung very tightly when I got her. I tried to loosen her strings a little by myself, with no tools, having never done it before. Then I needed to tighten her back up. Then I realized I put one of her knees back on wrong. It was an ordeal.
- Head Sculpt:
- Peach gold
- SID with mobility thigh, small bust
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!