- Face-up artist(s):
- Ringdoll (company default)
- Tattoo artist(s):
- (planned) Two small wings just above his shoulder blades
- Date of acquisition:
- Bought 23 September 2018, arrived 5 May 2019
- Alice's Collections
- Reason for choice:
- I had been looking for a vampire-like doll, and had been eyeing Ringdoll because I like their aesthetics, so when they released Ashford EVO I jumped at the chance!
- Best Points:
- The face. Both the face-up and sculpt are stunning, and create such a defined personality! I also really like the muscle sculpting on his torso.
- Worst Points:
- The legs, by far. He cannot sit with his upper legs close together and the knees are pretty clunky. Although the permanent manspread suits his character, I like my dolls to have some decency haha
- Head Sculpt:
- Ashford EVO
- RGM Body-03
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!