- Face-up artist(s):
- Shadowed Force Aesthetics
- Date of acquisition:
- October 20, 2015
- Bought secondhand from kornishealthy, whom purchased her direct from Fairyland in 2015.
- Reason for choice:
- After seeing photos online of tan Celines, I just had to have this sculpt in tan (and at the time it was pretty difficult to find this sculpt in that color on an M-line body for a reasonable price). The sculpt also kind of reminded me of an old favorite, Iplehouse's oYID Freezia. I've been missing that doll terribly since I sold it, so I figured this doll would be a decent choice to help somewhat alleviate those feelings. xD
- Best Points:
- If I had tan heel feet, I'd absolutely love the magnet feet. I tend to screw up my fingers a lot whenever I'm trying to switch out feet so my dolls can wear certain shoes. Dx I also love her little feetsies (even if they are hard to shop for) and shorter stature. Fairyland's tan color is also incredibly pretty!
- Worst Points:
- I'm terribly disappointed with the fact that M-lines can't seem to sit all that well.
- Head Sculpt:
- Moe-line Minifee with Glamour Bust
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!