- Face-up artist(s):
- Shadowed Force Aesthetics
- Date of acquisition:
- October 20, 2015
- Bought secondhand from kornishealthy, whom purchased her direct from Fairyland in 2015.
- Reason for choice:
- After seeing photos online of tan Celines, I just had to have this sculpt in tan (and at the time it was pretty difficult to find this sculpt in that color on an M-line body for a reasonable price). The sculpt also kind of reminded me of an old favorite, Iplehouse's oYID Freezia. I've been missing that doll terribly since I sold it, so I figured this doll would be a decent choice to help somewhat alleviate those feelings. xD
- Best Points:
- If I had tan heel feet, I'd absolutely love the magnet feet. I tend to screw up my fingers a lot whenever I'm trying to switch out feet so my dolls can wear certain shoes. Dx I also love her little feetsies (even if they are hard to shop for) and shorter stature. Fairyland's tan color is also incredibly pretty!
- Worst Points:
- I'm terribly disappointed with the fact that M-lines can't seem to sit all that well.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Head Sculpt:
- Moe-line Minifee with Glamour Bust
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!