- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- October 4, 2016
- Purchased from Dollshe website.
- Reason for choice:
- Erica Snow in particular had the narrow, stately features I had in mind for Veer's character. Combined with the 26F Classic body's height and build and the choice of resin color, I knew I'd found my gal.
- Best Points:
- Spectacular resin color and quality, breathtaking engineering and a wonderfully beautiful face sculpt.
- Dollshe Craft
- Head Sculpt:
- Erica Snow
- Pure Pale Tan
- 26F Classic Body
- 12mm Glib Slate Blue acrylic
- 6-7" Monique Gold Misty light purple
- Favourite colours:
- Lavender and turquoise
- Fashion style(s):
- Prefers elegant and streamlined dresses which emphasize her silhouette and leave the arms unhindered. Also has a strong dislike for shoes and goes barefoot whenever she can.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Her trusty unbreakable bow, Gandiva.
Accessories: Loongsoul Sun-Chasing bow and arrow set
- Name story:
- Viraj - "All-radiant", indicative of excellence and sovereignty. Also a mythical being personified as the secondary creator.
Thakur - Hindu surname meaning ‘deity’, ‘god’, ‘lord’ in modern Indian languages.
- Character age:
- Appears late 20s, chronologically 2500+
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is available for offsite roleplay.
Full name: Viraj Thakur
Other names: "Veer"
Place of Origin: India
Affiliation: God's Pledge
Age: Appears late 20s, chronologically 2500+
Birthday: October 4
Hair color: Lavender (originally silver)
Eye color: Slate gray
Height: 5'8" / 173 cm
Weight: 139 lbs / 63 kg
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Relationship status: In a relationship with Zoe Lôi
+ Has a strong sense of justice, likes to right wrongs
+ Takes her own initiative
+ Always has good intentions at heart
+ Extremely loyal to her allies
+ Very articulate, excels at giving instructions and explanations
– Overly enthusiastic, to the point she does more harm than good
– Needs guidance and a sense of direction
– Doesn't learn from mistakes, easily falls back into old habits
– Has a bit of a fiery temperament
– Gets caught up in the heat of the moment and acts impulsively
Likes: Archery practice, cooking
Dislikes: Being ordered around
Hobbies: Watching soap operas
The so-called "god of warfare", said to bring destruction and chaos wherever she goes. Despite bearing the name of a creation deity, Viraj by nature seems to do the very opposite.
Her primary weapon, Gandiva, can fire volleys of over a hundred arrows over a span of several miles, blinding enemies and quite literally striking fear into their bones. Veer's impossibly strong moral compass often leads her into combat against injustice, though the unmitigated collateral damage is what earned her a spotty reputation with the human populace. (Imagine trying to corner a lone pickpocket with that bow of hers...)
Luckily for Veer, she's found friends (and also a lover) among the God's Pledge Peacekeepers, who have helped curtail her destructive tendencies and also put her martial knowledge to good use.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!