- Face-up artist(s):
- Coordinated boy-style from Volks USA Online FCS
- Date of acquisition:
- November 8th 2017
- Purchased directly from Volks USA Online FCS in August 2017
- Reason for choice:
- She was exactly the doll I was always hoping Volks would make. My whole life in the hobby has revolved around her since her release. Whimsy is my first sunlight skin doll and she really opened me up to having more skintones in my doll collection.
- Best Points:
- Her best point is her striking hard faceup details. She has a boy-style faceup on a girl body, and faceup colors make her look like a gracefully mature girl. She almost looks Native American at times and I just love that! She is really a one of a kind girl in my collection because she has the darkest coloring of all my dolls.
- Worst Points:
- Her worst point is the light-colored scuff marks left on her tan resin from the seam sanding process. That is a fact of life with tan dolls, but it is without a doubt her worst point.
- Head Sculpt:
- SD Coco/F-60
- Sunlight Skin
- SD B-03 with A-03 arms & L-02 legs
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!