- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- early 2017
- Purchased secondhand from Facebook selling group
- Reason for choice:
- I've wanted an Alberta since she came out and was lucky enough to find one secondhand at a reasonable price.
- Best Points:
- Her face sculpt is amazing, and those horns are so pretty!
- Worst Points:
- A bit difficult to stand despite the extra legs. Her head is also hard to pose because the horns are heavy.
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by ankhensepnamun, Feb 18, 2018
- Doll Chateau
- Head Sculpt:
- Doll Chateau Alberta Centaur body (I also have human body parts for her but don't use them)
KlanceKlanceRevolutn and FirecrackerSparks like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!