- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- October 2016
- Purchased from a French seller on the marketplace who was apparently her third or fourth owner. She called her Sarah, so I kept her name similar while still making it my own. Came with original box and paperwork.
- Reason for choice:
- I love her exaggerated body and unusual artist faceup.
- Best Points:
- - Elegant look with elongated legs, graceful hands, and proportionally smaller head than most MSDs
- Poses very well
- Smooth but not plasticky resin texture
- Worst Points:
- - Hands difficult to get on and off when dressing in outfits with tight sleeves
- Size is a little awkward; in between SD and MSD
- Head Sculpt:
- Rosette Fir
- White skin
- Pure body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!