1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

«« Feedback for bunny.ren »»

Feb 23, 2008

1. Hey, if you've bought from me, or sold anything to me, please leave a comment. Thank you!!

2. Ships out very fast! Pleasure to deal with, I will buy again some day. ;]

3. A very good seller. Good with communication, fast at shipping, and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely deal with her again. :)

4. Bought a pair of black 18mm eyes from bunny.ren. Fast communication and shipping. Recommend this seller :3

5. I just purchased & received a fur wig from bunny.ren. The transaction went incredibly smoothly: fast and efficient communication followed by swift shipping and a friendly follow-up message. I'm a happy customer!

6. I bought a really cute shirt from bunny.ren that says "I :aheartbea Nebraska" on it - quite reasonably priced, and was actually a great find for me, since I have a character who is named Nebraska. Communicating to bring the order to completion was a breeze, the item was quickly and safely shipped out to me, and I am quite the happy camper. I recommend bunny.ren to everyone! Thanks a lot!

7. bunny.ren took part in one of my Dollmore group orders and everything was just perfect ;)

Thank you so much, a real pleasure dealing with you! <3

8. Commissioned my the 2nd time for body blushing. This time for two dolls. Was a pleasure to work with, patient, and prompt with paying. Wouldn't hesitate to work for yet again!

9. bunny.ren purchased a dress from me. She was very lovely, and sent her payment super fast! Thank you! :D

10. I sold a lot fo food props for her dolls to her a while back! Great transaction!

11. I recently bought a cardigan form Bunny.Ren recently. The communiciation has been great and sent out the item very quick.

12. Bought a shirt from bunny.ren it arrived quickly and safetly and the communication during the transaction was wonderful.
      A++++ seller >w<

13. I just bought a wig from bunny.ren, and I am very happy with the transaction. She is a pleasure to deal with and has great communication and ships out stuff fast. I would definitely buy from her again.

Thanks so much! :)

14. I bought a Luts SDF Annette from bunny.ren. Perfect transaction! She was friendly, super fast to ship and Annette arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more gorgeous in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

(&#65417; &#9684; &#9697; &#9684;)&#65417;*:&#65381;&#65439;&#10023; &#10084;