1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

¬Feedback for linzb0t.

Mar 29, 2007

1. Please, if you have dealt with me, leave me some feeback! Thanks !

2. Yup yup! And she payed promptly and without a hassle! Fast, friendly communication and all and all a wonderful transaction. Very reliable, she kept to her word! I would be more than happy to let her piggyback on an order again anytime! ^___^

3. Awesome seller. Sent my El Head in a very nicely-packaged box. Excellent seller! I totally recommend her! Will prolly buy more goodies from her in the future!

4. made me some avatars! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

5. linzb0t. bought a vest from me and everything went well. She was pleasant to deal with and paid quickly. ^^ Great buyer!

6. I bought a MNF Shushu from linzb0t, and everything went very smoothly from start to finish! She was always prompt with her communication during the payment and shipping process. The doll arrived to me very safely packaged and with a few adorable little extras. It's been wonderful to deal with her, and it's sellers like her that help make the marketplace awesome. Thank you!

7. I purchased a Fairyland/Luts MNF Normal Skin Vampire Modded Shiwoo head with face up from linzb0t and it was an excellent transaction from start to finish.

Most particularly the head was exceedingly well packaged for shipment.

Thank you!