1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

~°³· Blue Eternity's Feedback ·³°~

May 14, 2007

1. ^_^ If you've sold/bought stuff from/to me, please post feedback here! =)

Thanks so much! :aheartbea
    2. I bought an msd-sized body from Blue Eternity and she was very friendly, helpful (answered all my questions about the item) and shipped the body fast and had it packed very safely!

3. I bought a hoodie from Blue Eternity and it shipped super-fast and is even more awesome than I can expecting. Would definitely buy from her again!
    4. I bought a hoodie from her and she kept up great communication, the item came well packaged, and SUPER fast. I would GLADLY buy from her again :aheartbea
    5. I bought a hoodie from Blue Eternity~ I absolutely adore it. It's so well made and a perfect fit for CP boys. I'd definitely reccommend Blue Eternity! She was so sweet and dayum, that hoodie got here fast.
    6. I bought Goggles from Blue Eternity and they are Wonderful. My girls are fighting over them. Blue E is a Great seller and Fast Shipper. I would love to do buisness with Blue Eternity again.
    7. Bought a hoodie from Blue Eternity and it was perfect!!! Very very very well made and fits my boys perfectly! And it was here in 2 days WOW!!! I highly recommend her :)
    8. I sold a Narae to Blue Eternity, payment was prompt, very nice seller. Thank you again :)