1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

»» Allestra's Feedback List ««

Jun 16, 2006

1. This is a list of my feedback. Please if you've bought from me, or sold to me , kindly leave a feedback for the future reference of others. Thank you so very much.

Allestra:aheartbea

2. I've sold to Allestra in the past. She's a great buyer!

3. I've bought from many private sellers and from companies and have never run into any problems, nor gotten any complaints. Not sure why they've not posted to my feedback though. -shrug-:doh

4. I bought some really niceclothes for my Soom Namu. They arrived in a timely manner and in great condition. I would give my business to Allestra again.

5. I bought a pair of SD 13 boy shoes. The transaction was smooth and the shoes were well packed and arrived in a timely manner. I would do business with her again.

6. I bought Allestra's CP El. Excellent transaction, lovely doll in lovely condition, and great communication throughout! Most excellent seller!

7. Really sweet buyer! Fast payment too! Thanks so much!!

8. Allestra sadly sold me her Elf Vamp El. Wonderful person to deal with, I wish had been able to keep him. Very sweet to communicate with. Shipped well and arrived in great condition.

9. Allestra commissioned a faceup from me.Fast payment and good communication.
      i won't hesitate to deal with her again.^^

10. Allestra bought some acrylic eyes from me. Very friendly and paid right away!! Thank-you! :D