1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

• Dust of Dolls • Miki / Zouh | Spün / Nöxe

May 5, 2015

1. If no body minds my asking, I've been spending a lot of time going through this thread and everyone's dolls are so beautiful but I'm finding myself more in love with the body sculpt than the heads. Has anyone tried hybriding these lovelies?

2. I think it would be really cute! The biggest issue is her teeny tiny neck but I am sure it could be done!

3. Thanks so much! Like I said I love these beauties but especially their body sculpts and I'd love to someday have at least the body one a doll.

4. Aaahhh I love everyone's little buns!! I finally had some time to do a faceup for Choux, and I just ordered a dress for her earlier this week~
      [​IMG]
      I still have to go back to intensify some of the colors and clean up that left eye, but I'm happy with her! I think I'll make her eyebrows a little more concerned looking.

5. She's really cute. May I ask you where you order the dress for her?

6. @Lady Midori Every once in a while I just search "Zouh" on etsy and sometimes people have clothes listed, lol. There's still lots of leggings, a few dresses, and I think a few tops.

7. I know choupi couture is working on making some spun dresses!!

[​IMG]
      [Facebook link]

She posted these photos to her facebook a little bit ago!

8. @SmoteyMote Ah yeah, I ordered the one with the stars!

9. Kotone : Thank you ^^

SmoteyMote : I know Choupicouture...she make cute clothes for many sizes.

10. I finally got my battery charged on my camera so here's a quick photo of Apolinne!

[​IMG]Morning snapshots by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

I love her cinnamon bun ears!

@Kotone - I can't wait to see it on your cutie!

11. @Kotone ,such a pretty faceup for your little Choux, I love the pink shades <3

@Lady Midori , There's Krista on etsy who make cute things for Spun : FaeryKiss

I bought a few clothes in her shop and I'm really happy with ^^

Here's my Absinthe with one of her creations
      [​IMG]Butterfly Kisses[/url] by Lila seven, sur Flickr[/IMG]

12. SmoteyMote : Appoline is really cute.

Lilaseven : FaeryKiss make a lot of cute clothes, mine wear a custom order from her. ^^ Your Absynthe is cute too. I love her wig.

13. Thanks @SmoteyMote ^^
      Like your little Bun too ( she's the one making me in love with Zouh spün !) especially her sun kissed tan <3

14. All the Spuns are so cute! :love

With the new preorder I'm trying to decide if I should just go for it or hold out some distant hope that someday I will be able to get a Miki Noxe somewhere.

15. I asked about the new Appi and they even seemed unsure on those two. I suspect that there isn't a lot of demand for Miki Noxe unfortunately since I really liked that body style too. If it were me, I'd go for the preorder - you can always sell your larger girl later if you find Miki Noxe!

[​IMG]Apolinne by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

16. Question
      Has the other one with the falter ears ever been released?
      I want her so bad >.<

17. Be sure to let Dust of Dolls know that!

She was a limited release, only a few artist cast dolls I believe. Please see my message here regarding this topic • Dust of Dolls • Miki / Zouh | Spün / Nöxe

18. Dust of Dolls mentioned in a reply to a comment on their blog, and clarified to me when I asked, Miki Noxe is never getting a wider release because she was intended to be very limited, not because of lack of demand. :( I think a lot of people have asked. It would be cool if they ended up changing their minds, but the artists may have personal reasons to want to keep a sculpt ultra-limited.