1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

• Dust of Dolls • Miki / Zouh | Spün / Nöxe

May 5, 2015

1. I asked them too and had the same reply, so sad :( , she's so lovely !
      My little bunny received her new wig, I love it , so soft :aheartbea

[​IMG]Little Absinthe received her own wig ^^[/url] by Lila seven, sur Flickr[/IMG]

2. I recently started to like DoD's dolls and was wondering if anyone knew how often they do pre-orders for their dolls? Ty!

3. So, is somebody going to order a Zouh Spun in mint skin ? They are SO beautiful :love I already have two of these beauties but I want more XD

Here are mine, Finelle in grey skin and Dardhee in fauve skin <3

[​IMG]

#83 Daiya, Sep 24, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    4. I am thinking of ordering her, but I wonder where I could get a wig for her... or is my only option to make one myself?
      I am really tempted to get her though.
      Where do you Zouh Spün owners got your wigs? :)

#84 Felka, Sep 24, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    5. Mine have handmade (not by me) alpaga wigs. There is a notice on Dust of Dolls website that gives tips to adjust a wig for Spun's head, it's really useful !

6. If you feel comfortable with it, some people accept custom orders that you can send your head over so they can make it on your doll's head.

7. Thank you so much for your replies Daiya and Shailara! ❤️
      I definitely will check out the tips on the website, maybe I'll try and make a wig myself... If it turns out bad I will comission someone.

IF I will order that is... but she is so hard to resist!

Excuse all my questions, but I also wondered about her posing... can she hold poses well?

8. Yes!!! I want the mint Spün <3 I love Spün!!

My big Rabbit, Twinky <3
      [​IMG]Twinky by Lucilia dweina, sur Flickr

9. Yes she can hold poses well, and even better with a hotglue on the legs. She can stand well, even on one leg, she sits. But of course the arms can't go to low because of her huge belly and booty ♥

Lucilia : Twinkyyyy ♥♥

10. Oh my, your girl is so cute Lucilia! I think I can't resist mint Spün as well... :whee:

And thank you so much once again for your reply Daiya! Great to hear she can sit and stand well. I'm scared of trying hot glue sueding, but good to know that works well. <3

Sooo... anyone else going for the minty Spün? ☺️

Edit: I ordered minty Spün with faceup! Sooo happy! The additional 60 days for the faceup option sound quite long though...

Anyone else ordered?

#90 Felka, Oct 1, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    11. Sorry for double post, but it’s so quiet here!

Did anyone already receive their mint Spün with face-up? It takes such a long time and there don’t seem to be any news from Dust of Dolls... I hope it won’t take long anymore, I really want my bunny girl to come home! I got eyes and a wig made for her already! ❤️

Does someone know a shop that sells clothes made for Spün? The only piece of clothing I‘ve got until now is a romper made by Cachoou on Etsy. ;)

12. I ordered mine with the faceup as well and so far no news. With the extra 60 days they should ship around mid June !

13. Thank you for your reply Sept! ❤️ A few more weeks to wait then. :)

Would be great to see your bunny girl when she got home!

#93 Felka, May 21, 2018
      Last edited: May 22, 2018
    14. I am a bit worried about Dust of Dolls. There don’t seem to be any news on their Social Media channels and I wrote them an email regarding the shipping of the mint Spün with face-up via their contact form on the website on June 9th and a Facebook message last Thursday with no reply.

Does any of you know what they are up to? Or is this quite normal for DoD? It’s my first time ordering from them.

15. I wish I had some news about my Spun as well. But I know from experience that it arrives sometimes that their orders are delayed and we only know afterwards.
      I hope we'll get some news soon !

16. Thank you for your reply @Sept , I just got a reply from Dust of Dolls on Facebook:

———————————————

Hello!

Thank you for your message!

Lyly is currently in the process of doing all the makeups for the Zouh Spun in menthe! She's had many difficulties with the weather (it's been very humid over here).

Lyly prefers to have them all finished to send them in one batch. There's more that are finished than not, so it should be quick!

You will receive an email with your tracking number as soon as she is shipped. We are so happy that you're impatient to receive her ♡♡

Have a nice day!!

———————————————

Sounds like our Spüns are home soon, I’m so happy! ❤️

17. Thanks for sharing the answer you got !

18. My Zouh Spün was shipped on Monday! Hope everyone else got a shipping notice as well! I can’t wait to meet everyone‘s bunnies. ❤️

19. Yup ! Mine is supposed to arrive today ^^
      (but I might have to let her go :C)