1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update ★★Stacy's Pink Ocean★★Resin Bird Masks/Sleeve Edge/Wonderful High-heeled Shoes and Some Weapons

Oct 12, 2016

1. Some wonderful things is coming!They are so wonderful and exciting!Some of them are in stock,some of them are being made.Before they are finished.you can reserve them on 10% discount.
      The event time is 12th Oct.~12th.Nov.

In stock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reservation

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Sale page:stacyspinkocean.com

For more details, please visit our website:stacyspinkocean.com
      We accept layaway,please tell us your layaway plan when you place your order.And pay through USD1(USD1 - stacyspinkocean.com) on Stacy's Pink Ocean.

Thank you very much for your attention!

2. So cool! Will any of these be for MSD sizes? Or are they all for SD?

3. Do I have to select "70 boy" in order to get the Super Gem/Iplehouse girl size?

4. No,only goggles have 1/4 size.The other things are for 1/3 doll and 70+cm doll.

Do you want to buy the high-heeled shoes?The shoes have only one size,fit nomal 1/3 girl and big girl(such as EID girl).^^You needn't select the size on the sale page.

#4 STACY, Oct 13, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
    5. Are the weapons painted and come wrapped in these threads like in the pictures?

6. How is it possible for the shoes to fit both normal 1/3 girls and EID girls? Their feet are a completely different width. My iplehouse girl does not fit any of the dozens of shoe brands I have purchased over the years. Can you please be more specific about which doll foot this shoe is being made to fit?

7. Yes,of cause.^^

Hi,I have asked the studio specially if the shoes could fit the EID feet .The answer was yes.^^

#7 STACY, Oct 14, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2016
    8. Thanks for the reply! Do you have any pictures of the weapons together with a doll, preferably the 70+ version? I really would love to see the size in comparison with a doll. Thank you :)

9. Now the weapons are not finished,I only can tell you the knife is 46cm,and the gun is 34cm.And I have one picture,the gun with a 70cm boy's hand,I hope it can bu helpful.^^
      [​IMG]

10. What are the dimensions for the feet that could fit the shoes for the 70CM boy option?
      And is the 1/3SD the EID size or do we need to specify with the order?

#10 Mirror_ada, Oct 15, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    11. Hi,please ignore the size 70cm boy.There is only one size,70cm size is wrong.I have correct the mistake.Sorry to disappoint you,^^