New Doll 【VOLKS USA】Dollfie® ICON

Jul 22, 2019

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"BE YOURSELF: FASHION FREEDOM"

VOLKS USA is proud to announce that a new line of Dollfie® will be born.

Daringly stylish and striking, Dollfie® ICON is Influenced by contemporary fashion currents.
      Dollfie® ICON is a celebratory statement of the creativity and innovation that people create when inspired by each other.

Dollfie® ICON is a fusion of
      Dollfie Dream® and Super Dollfie®.
      By combining Super Dollfie®'s the facial expression,
      DD III internal frame and soft vinyl body...
      Dollfie® ICON is a unique creation that lets your dreams come true.

-----------​

Learn More about Dollfie® ICON at our special site!

[​IMG]

« VOLKSUSA.com/dollfieicon/ »

2. Dollfie® ICON will be debuting for the
      first time at this years Dolpa in LA 4 -2019-!

[​IMG]

3. When does sales start ;)

4. Will you only be able to order at Dolpa or will there be online sales too?

5. Wait these have vinyl bodies(DD III)...are they gonna be off topic or also considered "grandfathered" in?

6. They are grandfathered in. :)

7. I just asked VolksUSA about the skeleton/joint color. They replied that the images on their website are pictures of the final product.

8. @VolksUSA Will there be an option to buy matching-colored joints to go with the fantasy-colored bodies, or are they all just going to be the generic DD NS skintone?

9. The previous post to yours says they are going to be the skintone color. What is shown on the website is the final product. :(

10. @VolksUSA Is Dollfie Icon only available in the US or will it be available on the international site too? Kinda confused because messages say it's made for/because of US fans.

11. I knew they had said they were the final product, but I wasn't sure if Volks had any plans of releasing matching joints as option parts later on.:pout: