1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

(03/04)§Loongsoul Doll§ Spring Festival Event! NEW doll Yefei & Yesha UPDATED!

Nov 15, 2009

1. Still slightly confused XD do you have have a face up service or is it not availible :sweat

2. Are there any pictures of these dolls without wig or faceup? I would like to see the blank faces, please.

3. Are layaway options available? That SD body looks fantastic!

4. edit: because someone else asked I assumed it wasn't clear, but the info I wanted was on the main post. Sorry!

5. Can the mechanical arm be purchased by itself? Do you have photos of it without the painting?

6. Any estimated time for how long until we can see skin color comparisons?

7. Do you have any plan to offer the arm as a optional part, to be purchased separately?, also, is there any posibility for you to offer the mechanic arm in MSD size?

8. BatLoverGirl, we will have, but we will change a make-up artist
      tygati, updated
      fiathriel: it's limited
      JenKat: sorry, haven't finished the english site
      cbear7373, Wow, I hope he get her leg and arm back, and his brother get his body back! :P
      Kiyakotari: try to get the pics this week
      Valentinegirl: sd13 size girl is on our planning list^^
      Aquarina: sorry, we don't sell it separete.

9. catas great head pics! Thank you!!!
      Can you tell me color name each head? And what color is the hand on your photo?

10. Are all the hands attached by magnet? Or is this only optional?

If its optional, does the body come with magnet hands or s-hook hands?

11. aesha, I did typed their name on pic^^. And don't care about the skin color on the pic, they were taken at night>_<. I will add the color comparission pic later~
      BatLoverGirl, you are welcome! feel free to contact me if you have any questions^^
      Akai: the doll comes with s-hook hand, if you like change to magnet hands, there you should add $4. If you like to add 1 pair of magnet hands, add $20(Thanks, I edited this information on my post>_<)

12. catas, yes, you typed the name of heads. I realized this is very useful information. Thank you! And I asked about skin color. Waiting for new pictures. :)
      I want to make an order and want to understand what color to choose.

13. will you translate your site soon?

14. suicidoll: We try.

Update head pics

15. In case someone didn't see it,
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337161

Mint on Card is the US agent for these lovely dolls, for all who want to see an English website, or order from the US. And I believe they do layaway, and they are offering the discounted price for the initial opening.

16. What kind of paint is used on the mechanical arm? Is it painted on with a paintbrush or airbrushed?
      Thanks!

17. Originally, the mecha arm is black, than "blushed" in metal-like-colour? or it's white painted black?

18. ambitiouslove, the black color of the arm on our offcial pics is made airbrushed.
      LaDamaBianca, the arm comes as the same resin of other body part. but it can make it as black resin (only arm+hand part), add $10 (The arm in pic is airbrush painted)

19. winter event start

20. mechanical arm UPDATE