1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1:12 Scale

Sep 13, 2010

1. What size/height doll is correct for 1:12 scale (doll houses).

Thanks for the help.
      katie

2. Pukipuki dolls from Fairyland fit nicely in 1:12 scale, also I think Lati white and Lati white sp. dolls and Felixdoll brownies. But I'm pretty sure about pukipuki's :)

3. Tiny Elfdolls and Tinybear's Sleeping Elf tiny elves are also around dollhouse size.

4. Thank you and keep them coming!

5. If anyone is wondering about whether they can buy 1:12 scale beds for pukifees/lati yellows....most of them are 6 1/2 inches from inner headboard to inner footboard....I contacted many sellers on amazon for different brands, and this is what most of them told me. So it's a tight fit.

6. Elfdoll tinies eg Min or Bong are 14cm and mature/thin and fit perfectly with 1/12th scale.

7. bumping to see if there are other ones out there since the last reply. I also need mature 1:12 dolls for my dollhouse :)

8. If it's mature you want, definitely look at Elfdoll tinys. Dollmore Banji is also an option, but not as mature as they are.

9. Love the body for Nabiyette! I think my main difficulty with finding mature 1/12 is that they all have baby-like heads :( I'm thinking of going anthro (or casting my own) since I've seen so few mature heads on that scale.

The elfdolls seem to be nice, though I'll have to go on the secondhand market for them, I think, and get lucky.

10. I have had Elfdoll Bong in a 1/12th dollshouse and she worked very well as a young adult, in scale with the furniture etc.

11. Thank you Kayjay!

12. Elfdoll Sylph with a 1:12 scale desk
      [​IMG]

13. Shes so cute

14. Thank you! Nissa was my second tiny :D

15. I have a Lati White Basic T. Joy. She is 1/12" scale and fits nicely as a child in a 1/12" setting. My avatar shows her in a 1/12 scale chair.

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

THis is a Garmonsway Chris (off topic and not sold anymore) a fairyland Pukifee Multihead, a Realpuki Tyni and a modded Pukipuki, also from fairyland. As you can see, only Chris is really actually 1/12 in scale. As it is, this 1/12 dollhouse belongs to the Pukifee Multihead in the hawaiian shirt, who has a smaller head than the regular Pukifee, because in it he looks like a short kinda stylized adult.

17. I can see the Garmonsway Chris as an adult in a 1/12" scale setting. The Realpuki Tyni would be like my Lati White as a small child. I would some day have a Realpuki SoSo. I could have so much fun staging for neat nature photos.