1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/3 Telesthesia Dolls

Mar 3, 2016

1. Telesthesia seems to be relative new. The also offer the dragon doll scuplts. I've read that they have bought the rights from Dragon doll for all sculpts

They have a lot of dolls in ~ 60 cm range or ~ 70 cm

Telesthesiadoll official website Welcome! China original bjd the brand

I loved the Telesthesia SD 60cm girl Bodys and fell in love with Louis.windsor. She has such a cute face.
      I ordered her on angelesque after I ask Carol if they also offer them. There where only dragon dolls sso far on the page until I asked. then she added the TS dolls also *-*
      So know I'm waiting for her. Any idea how long the estimated production time is with TS?

2. Looking at the discussion for Dragon Doll, it seems as though 1.5-4 months is the norm, although I could be reading much too far into it. Personally, I've been staring at their Zhe Bie for about a year and am thinking about getting him. Their dolls are absolutely gorgeous.

3. Thanks for the Feedback. Angelesque told me also 3-4 months. Already 2 are done.. half is done ^^

4. I finally ordered the Telesthesia Zhe Bie yesterday! He's going to come with jointed hands for the event and I'm so excited!

5. Congratulation. Btw. Yeah another month gone ^^

6. Will you be posting pictures when yours comes?

7. Of course ^^
      Just need to wait and have time for a faceup ^^

8. Still nothing. Seems like the waiting time is longer then expected. I ask for an update

9. I'm sorry it's taking so long. I hope she comes soon.

10. Just checked out the site. Why is the site completely empty?

11. In think they wont update their side after the fusioned with dragondoll. There are a few here but not all. only very few..
      Telesthesiadoll_Dragondoll -
      you can check alicecollection or so to check their dolls

12. Ok, Carol has clarified it. Due to the fusion with dragon doll some orders are not placed. Like mine.
      Have to wait 60 days again..

I'm used to it ^^. My first Souldoll Aehael got lost in mail and i got a new one with new 3 months waiting time..
      Maybe you ask them to what happened

Has anybody got the Normal yellow or pink and could compare it to other companys like Fairyland or other would be fine too?

13. He shipped! I'm so excited! I got the normal pink but sadly I don't have any other normal pink dolls to compare too. I have a dollzone normal yellow and white, along with magical angel white.

14. Congratulations. Hope you make pics and tell us how you think the quality is

15. I've been interested in the female 65cm body for a few months now, and can't really grasp what size it is - do the measurements of the body fit the measurements they have on their page? Its a bit weird that the body is supposed to be the same size as a Fairyland Feeple65 (even wider around the shoulders and hips), but 'only' has a ~9cm neck :|

the review on youtube was at least some help to get an overall idea of the body (it seems to pose well!), but I'm really wondering if the hybrid I have in mind would even work...

16. I have a female 65cm body white skin with large bust. Hope this could help you...

#17 wu_narcissus, Nov 23, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    17. wu_narcissus
      Hello!
      Unfortunately, all photos are gone. Could you please reupload them?

18. My boy is a Telesthesia And Dragon. He is a 72cm New Moon sculpt and I absolutely adore him. I have not seen much about the company, nor have I met many people with one of their dolls. It's refreshing to see others who have a Telesthesia And Dragon.

19. They have such pretty sculpts. I wish they were more well known.