1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/6 Scale Stuffed Toys

Mar 14, 2021

1. When I have some savings again, I’d like to find some plushies for my Mystic Kids Christina- does anyone have any recommendations for where? I checked Etsy and some other places, but searches pretty much just turned up more clothes. I’m not looking for anything too complex, maybe a teddy bear?

2. What search terms are you using? That could be causing your lack of results.

I pretty much buy things like that when I see them so can't help with specific sellers, but scads of tiny toys crop up on eBay and Etsy al the time. For example, I just searched for "tiny teddy toy" on Etsy and came up with 8 pages of results to look through

Teddy

3. depending on what kinda quality plushes you are looking for, I'd say check out your local stores' keychain area or in the children's aisle, maybe even baby section cause there are some cute little creatures for tiny humans? And this is probably the weirdest suggestion: pet toys can be amazing doll-sided companions. (I've seen some cute things while looking for toys my dog would enjoy)

Etsy wise, I just searched 'small plush' and it brought up so many cute things ><)

4. For high quality (collectible) stuffed animals, I love Steiff. They're amazing.
      You'll have to do the math on the scale you're looking for or determine what heights interest you for different animals, but there's a huge and lovely selection on their website.
      Like I love this awesome giraffe myself!

5. Re-Ment has a LOT of 1/6 scale stuff including toys and the occasional plushie, there’s also blind box plushies but their size can vary a lot between 1/12 all the way up to almost 1/3 (I’ve gotten some cats this way that are basically to scale squishmellows for my msd). Calico critters aren’t exactly plushies but they’re flocked and I think the kids and twins would work well for medium sized stuffed animals and the adults for larger ones...

6. I have never seen Re-ment make little plushies. Can you show me an example? I can't find any

7. I follow a lot of artists on Etsy who make small dolls that look like plushies for bigger dolls :3 here are a few!

Chercheto
      TeddyIris
      BluemaryToys

Hope these help in your search! They are great artists!

8. If you like American brands of stuffed animals the World's Smallest line of toys made care bears and a few other miniature stuffed animals that scale fantastically with
      bjd

Link

I have one of the bears and can take a snapshot of it with a doll if you'd like. I even have my mom's mystic kid Lillian at my place as a model :)

9. i have seen “World’s Smallest” brand Care Bears that seem like they would be a good size!
      Calico Critter babies/toddlers can be good toy props too, despite not actually being plush.