1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

2007 Hypermaniac Renewal Collection - Hahanbi, Kakiva, Eujquv, Choyanbi

May 31, 2007

1. KAKIVA.
      She was released a while back. 8D

52cm 7 year from 2004.

2. Just so ya know... Kakiva wasn't a tiny... she was slightly smaller-than-SD-sized.

^_^
      Raven

3. Thats interesting I thought the new one was going to have opened eyes. I read it on the board I suppose we have to wait and see.

Ah well I guess I won't have the only Kakiva on the board anymore..... Yes she is slightly smaller than a SD sized doll. Sleeves can be a little long and pants too. shoes she fits SD girl shoes. Wigs a 8.5 to 9 max but too large a head for MSD wigs.

4. I thought it was her, but when I checked her out on Gigglegeek, the eyes looked like they were fully closed. Maybe it's just the angle, no?

5. Yes its the angle her eyes are originally half closed. I had read that the rerelease would have fully open eyes which would be very beautiful.

6. Fully opened eyes?:D I can't wait! I hope they release some 60cm doll(s) along with her (hopefully a boy)! But then again, I hope they dont (money is tite:sweat )

7. just got a reply, "yes sooon, please wait a moment" ok after the con, many of mine are going up sale

8. Oh noes!
      I might be doomed... if Kakiva with closed eyes still has her elf ears... :-O

Heh..

Raven

9. I'm so dead*_* I hope they don't come out in another month or so; just need a little more $$$$
      Is Choyanbi the only boy?

10. They are all a-sexual meaning no private parts, so they can be a boy or a girl.

Yes if you want them all they are going to add up!! I think they go up for quite a few months seems like about 6 months though they quote a year normally. So you could always order 1 then another.....

I just posted allot of questions that I am sure will be of interest to others. I will update here with the answers.

11. Oh!:blush hhahaha silly me...:D :D :D

12. I love Kakiva. Any idea how much they will be? What's the ordering process?

13. I do not know how much they will be. Muse was 500, but I would guess between 550-650.

When they become available, their pics will be under dolls on the site. You choose with or without make-up and click the buy button. You can pay with paypal.

14. Sigh .. oh for a money tree!!! I want them all and totally broke after my little dog has been in doggy hopsital!! :(

15. I would love to add another Hypermaniac to my collection, but Gyedo is a handful for me...now if they release Ksy again....well....;)

16. Ooops, There IS a news thread for hypermaniac babies!

My mistake..

:...(

17. Oh I LOVE the new bodies!!! Although, don't the old ones look more boyish? It's hard for me to see the new ones as anything but girly. :sweat
      Gah... my house is gonna be full of Hypermaniacs....
      H

18. She looks kinda like Rui to me. Kavika\'s eyes are more closed.

19. It started out in the News section, but got moved ^_^

The hardest thing about all this is *whom* to choose!!
      XD

Raven