1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

20cm Orientdolls

Jul 10, 2006

1. Finally - I've been checking it weekly. Woopie!!

2. Have you found any pictures of them wigged and dressed? Or a photo with lighter eyes?

Unusual size. They are almost 1/2 inch taller than Lucy but it looks like their heads might be smaller (can't find wig or head size so I'm not sure). Cute though - would love to see them wigged and dressed.

Carolyn

3. Oh dear , Im torn
      I love the boy , Oh dear
      what if they bring out a Vampire version! Oh no
      and I want the Hong girl too

4. I'm betting they're at least thinner, and with 8mm eyes the head is definitely smaller...maybe they'll match Riley?

It's interesting that these dolls have two-part torsos, but Tae and Il don't...makes me wonder about the new girl in Tae's size. Tae wears a 4-5 wig, so I imagine they would be similar.

5. man, they are a good price too. now I want one. >.>

6. Ack! I'm supposed to be on the dollie diet I broke last month!

My little Lilia(Fine-w) has been looking for a playmate (though her head is gi-normous compared to him) her size.. ah---Cheon's made the wish list---

Eeeek!

7. I'm really tempted by Ha on a girl's body. I do want to know the rest of their body measurements first though....I've e-mailed the co. asking for them...will share any info I get. I'm on a dollie-diet too, Margarita...hate it! :...(

By the way...I was looking at the other (taller) dolls on their site. Do their 40 cm dolls really just take a 8 mm eye, like their tiny dolls? Are they just really tall really skinny dolls? That kinda surprised me. (I thought they were pretty, but I was trying to imagine a doll that tall that would take eyes that small. Hey...a little poetry this morning! :D )

8. He's got a tiny noggin but he's in perfect proportions pretty much like the fashion dolls and he can wear Tonner guy clothes - I guess imagine the eyeball size of barbie if she were 16 inches tall - not very big.

9. Okay, that makes sense. Thanks!:) (How nice he can fit Tonner guy clothes...that's very cool.)

10. Since there was a nice face-front photo of Cheon, here is a mockup of Cheon (a boy) dressed as a girl. Shoes are too hard to find photos of at the correct angles, so no shoes...

[​IMG]

Can anyone figure out if there are 4 different face molds? 3? I wish they had full front pictures of all of the dolls with eyes in. Some have all angled pictures. The blank heads are face forward but don't give me a real sense of what the dolls look like.

Carolyn

11. OK I'm a moron. Comparatively, how tall is she? I know she's smaller than a Leeke and bigger than a Naripon. Is she Lucy sized?

12. she ,he is 20cm :aheartbea

13. i'll be the guinea pig-i just ordered a cheon! couldn't help it, can't afford it, but couldn't pass up on that face!

14. Squeeee squeeeee - yay!

Cheon is real cute!

BTW - how much shipping do they charge?

Carolyn

15. this is going to be my first tiny! i've been looking at all there is and i had *just* looked on orientdoll's site last night too! shipping was only $30 and change. so it wasn't bad at all.

16. I'm so tempted now! The only thing keeping me from getting the 40 cm dolls was that I need a child doll who'd be in scale with them.... and now they made one, and he even looks a bit related to Il! Damn them! Three dolls, even if they're wonderfully priced, is just not possible right now!

17. i got to see a friend's two 40cm orientdoll boys last week and was very impressed with their detail. when i saw cheon's face this morning i knew i'd order him sooner or later! i even told my hubby (who is away at a tech school all week) that i ordered another doll and he excitedly asked if i found my perfect tiny...so i guess i've been blabbing about one for longer than i thought :-o lol!

18. it looks like 4 different ones to me-very slight differences in the eye shape and mouth-i could be wrong though!

19. It looks like 4 different to me, too! They're really cute! ugh...I'm gonna have to get a tiny someday!