1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Anime-Style Cuties

Mar 30, 2015

1. You're welcome! :D
      I took a lot of photos of my blank Danta, if you need additional reference photos.

2. He looks AMAZING! :D :love <3

3. I just got my Nicole today! She's so cute! :D

I took a lot of blank photos of her sculpt and a couple body comparisons for reference. Over here on Tumblr. :)

4. I really like narrow irises with Colin's eye shape. I had trouble finding 16mm anime eyes with an oval iris I liked, so I made a custom design for him. >.>

[​IMG]

5. Those eyes are really cool! How did you make them?

6. @Chehime Thanks! I used acrylic DIY bases, made my own iris design in Photoshop, and printed the design on pearlescent paper. :)

7. colin is cute

8. I have fallen in love with Megumi! I just wish I could buy her as is shown on Alice's Collection! Anyone know where I can buy her outfit and wig she's pictured with?? :...(

9. Me too! Thanks a lot! :XD: I will see if I can find her in full set!

10. COME TO THE US so we can have twin dollies, thanks

11. Reviving this thread to say-Clover Singing has huge discounts on 2D dolls right now. I put in an order for CaiCai :)

I hope more people start to look into these cuties, since anime sculpts are becoming more popular.

12. Just ordered LengLeng and Bunny, I'm so excited! :blush

On layaway, though. Have you used Clover's layaway before? This is a first for me and I'm wondering how much my initial payment should be. Couldn't pass up the sale price even though I was planning to get these cuties later in the year.

13. @Veravey I used their layaway a looong time ago, at the time, she would create a custom listing for you on the site for each payment. I am not sure how it is done now, but Christina, their rep, is super nice and she speaks great english so you could always email her and ask.

14. I just got another 2D Doll, and I noticed the NS Pink was way less pink (and paler) than previous years. I did confirm with 2D that my doll was cast in NS-Pink. I'm not sure if I got a really inconsistent batch, or if the colors have changed recently?
      Does anyone else have Pink from these years to compare to mine?

[​IMG]

15. Thanks! I've heard good things. I'll give this second e-mail a shot. :hug:

16. @Doll-Mage
      Oh wow that is a big shift. I'm afraid I don't have any in NS-Pink to compare with you. I do think I saw some people mentioning getting some of the larger sculpts in NS-Pink recently so might be worth it to pop in that thread to see if anyone can compare with you.

On a side note, as I know you also have the 2D tinies, have you ever tried one of their 1/4 heads on the 1/6 size body? I've always been curious how the neck gaping would be with that hybrid. I really adore the chibi ratio of the 1/4 size anime heads on the smaller body but it seems like these days when 2D Doll does release an anime sculpt for their smaller dolls, the head is more in line with the typical 1/6 size.

17. My 28cm Danta head fits the 1/4 SY girl body ok, but it's a little too small to fit the neck of the 1/4 boy body without modification.

18. It's actually the reverse I'm interested in. Sorry if I was a little unclear. I like how proportionally the larger heads look on the 28cm body as it really gives a more chibi feel. The older 28cm head sculpts are 1/4 size so I was curious how their girl/boy heads designed for their 1/4 size dolls fit on the smaller neck. In recent years, it seems like most of the newer 28cm head sculpts that 2D Doll has released, are sized more like your standard 1/6 size heads.

19. You'd need to mod the head to have a much smaller socket.
      I only have the older 28cm dolls.