1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

30-35 cm tinys?

Oct 16, 2009

1. hi^^
      I just wanted to know if there are some tinys in that size?
      cuz, 20 is just too small...and 43 too large...
      thank you^^

2. oh, thank you!!^^

edit: oh my, they're so sweet!! x3

3. Narsha by Dollmore is lovely and she is about 34cm. You can find more information about her on this thread here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233091

And here is the link to her and her friends at Dollmore:

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20021125011548

Alternatively there are the MinoruWorld Juniors who I believe are about that size, they are very cute. Here are some links for them:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211980

And here's where you can buy them:

http://www.minoruworld.net/eng/?cn=eng

Hope this helps!

4. They are, grown-up coco is my favorite! There is a lati green thread here on DoA, you have to check it out! They are so cute^^

5. They're considered Mini size now but Custom House's Little Juniors are 35 (38 for the boys) tall.

6. I would recommend the MinrouWorld Juniors - they are adorable and even more so in real life :D . Their bodies are also much slimmer and lankier than others in that size, which I think is a plus. Worth checking it out ;) I love mine!

7. Shinydoll Pricco are 30cm.

8. Here's my Custom House Little Junior, Petite Ai and Ange Ai. There's a reason that my Ange Ai is the only one sitting though. The other two doesn't sit very well at all. Ange Ai is only 25cm but she's MUCH more posable.

[​IMG]

There's one problem with Custom House though - I ordered my Petite Ai and Little Junior in December and got them in the end beginning of July!

If you're willing to go down a tiny bit in size I would recomend LittleFees. They are only 25cm but they have amazing posability and it's quite easy to find clothes that fits them.

Here's a picture of Ange Ai - who's 25cm the same size as LittleFee - standing next to Petite Ai who's 30cm.

[​IMG]

And here's my Little Junior boy next to a Narae (standing) and a DollZone (sitting) who are both 43cm.

[​IMG]

Hope that helps.

Dustbunnie

9. thank you guys^^
      mh...maybe I'm getting a latidoll...
      ^^

10. I just took the plunge and put a Doll Family Miyo on layaway. She has a child's body and is 33 cm. I hope she'll be easier to sew for than regular 1/6 Barbie-sized dolls!!

11. OK, I pulled my Doll Family Miyo out of layaway and she arrived yesterday. She's absolutely adorable, at 33 cm tall, she has a chubby, chunky toddler body. She looks like she's not quite out of diapers, and I think of her as being "not quite 2". She's more baby-like than any BJD I've seen so far (except for those babies DZ is offering as a holiday special.)

I've made her one outfit so far using a scaled down 43cm doll pattern. She's going to be a delight to sew for, and maybe knit a sweater or two. I'd love to create a whole nursery diorama for her but unfortunately lack the room...:(

12. I can think of another doll in this size range- the new Chibi Unoas.... I think the preorder period is over for them though, which means inflated prices on the secondary market. : /

13. unidoll tinies are 30 cm.... I have a momo and I LOVE her...

14. I really love my Petite ai from Custom House, Hope :) Here she is with a smaller Ange Ai:

[​IMG]

15. There's a terrific spreadsheet in a sticky thread at the top of the Tinies subforum that lists almost every tiny out there, including the heights.