1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

30-35 cm tinys?

Oct 16, 2009

1. hi^^
      I just wanted to know if there are some tinys in that size?
      cuz, 20 is just too small...and 43 too large...
      thank you^^

2. oh, thank you!!^^

edit: oh my, they're so sweet!! x3

3. Narsha by Dollmore is lovely and she is about 34cm. You can find more information about her on this thread here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233091

And here is the link to her and her friends at Dollmore:

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20021125011548

Alternatively there are the MinoruWorld Juniors who I believe are about that size, they are very cute. Here are some links for them:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211980

And here's where you can buy them:

http://www.minoruworld.net/eng/?cn=eng

Hope this helps!

4. They are, grown-up coco is my favorite! There is a lati green thread here on DoA, you have to check it out! They are so cute^^

5. They're considered Mini size now but Custom House's Little Juniors are 35 (38 for the boys) tall.

6. I would recommend the MinrouWorld Juniors - they are adorable and even more so in real life :D . Their bodies are also much slimmer and lankier than others in that size, which I think is a plus. Worth checking it out ;) I love mine!

7. Shinydoll Pricco are 30cm.

8. Here's my Custom House Little Junior, Petite Ai and Ange Ai. There's a reason that my Ange Ai is the only one sitting though. The other two doesn't sit very well at all. Ange Ai is only 25cm but she's MUCH more posable.

[​IMG]

There's one problem with Custom House though - I ordered my Petite Ai and Little Junior in December and got them in the end beginning of July!

If you're willing to go down a tiny bit in size I would recomend LittleFees. They are only 25cm but they have amazing posability and it's quite easy to find clothes that fits them.

Here's a picture of Ange Ai - who's 25cm the same size as LittleFee - standing next to Petite Ai who's 30cm.

[​IMG]

And here's my Little Junior boy next to a Narae (standing) and a DollZone (sitting) who are both 43cm.

[​IMG]

Hope that helps.

Dustbunnie

9. thank you guys^^
      mh...maybe I'm getting a latidoll...
      ^^

10. I just took the plunge and put a Doll Family Miyo on layaway. She has a child's body and is 33 cm. I hope she'll be easier to sew for than regular 1/6 Barbie-sized dolls!!

11. OK, I pulled my Doll Family Miyo out of layaway and she arrived yesterday. She's absolutely adorable, at 33 cm tall, she has a chubby, chunky toddler body. She looks like she's not quite out of diapers, and I think of her as being "not quite 2". She's more baby-like than any BJD I've seen so far (except for those babies DZ is offering as a holiday special.)

I've made her one outfit so far using a scaled down 43cm doll pattern. She's going to be a delight to sew for, and maybe knit a sweater or two. I'd love to create a whole nursery diorama for her but unfortunately lack the room...:(

12. I can think of another doll in this size range- the new Chibi Unoas.... I think the preorder period is over for them though, which means inflated prices on the secondary market. : /

13. unidoll tinies are 30 cm.... I have a momo and I LOVE her...

14. I really love my Petite ai from Custom House, Hope :) Here she is with a smaller Ange Ai:

[​IMG]

15. There's a terrific spreadsheet in a sticky thread at the top of the Tinies subforum that lists almost every tiny out there, including the heights.