1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

30cm boys?

Sep 20, 2008

1. Looks like they don't exist... is there some site selling 30cm boys? That doesn't look like 10 years old but more 17 years old?
    2. Eh... most 30cm boys look a quite a bit less than 10 years old, lol.
      People have enough difficulty so I've heard finding mature-looking ~40cm boys so if you're looking for mature 30cm boys I'd have to give A) a good belly laugh and B) wish you good luck.

3. Bobobie has a 28cm boy, Bao. He's for sale at Denver Doll Emporium. Can't really say what age he looks.
    4. Also off-topic, but you might want to look into the Volks customize figure kits, depending on the look you want. They have a couple of boy body types.
    5. You might find one on the second hand market. There's... what are they called... the Unoa Lights... I think that's right... definitely Unoa made some. And Soul Doll made Soul Little Kimmy... you can see him on Soul Doll's site, but he's been 'sold out' for as long as I've been in the hobby.
    6. Soul little kimmy isnt sold anymore by souldoll but sometimes he pops up in the marketplace, he has a really adoreble face but mature also.