Happy to show you my new dolls!
      [​IMG]

Nikki
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They have magnetic hands because it makes making and changing clothes much easier. It was a challenge to sculpt it but I love how it worked out.
      [​IMG]

Second mold, Miko
      [​IMG]

And this is Iren
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here you can see both skin tones - Mocaccino normal and Normal.
      Iren has only face-up, and Miko has full body blushing.
      [​IMG]

For more photos follow this link

Wig size is 12cm (5 inches)
      Chest - 15 cm (6 inches), hips at their widest is the same.
      Feet size is around 4.5 cm (1.6 inch) (All feet shapes are different of course, only my shoes will fit properly i suppose)
      Eye diameter is 7 mm
      High quality resin, glued joints and a very tight stretch.
      Payment via Paypal, worldwide shipping.

Blank doll, eyes, box, COA - 580 USD
      Face-up - 60 USD
      Manicure+pedicure+nipples - 50 USD
      Full body blushing - 80 USD
      Mohair magnetic wig - 60 USD
      Alpaca magnetic wig - 80 USD
      Open toe shoes/closed toe shoes (you can see them in the photos) + now I'm sculpting flat feet and 1 pair of shoes for it. All shoes are 25 USD per pair. Colors: black, white, red, mint green, pink, violet, pastel pink, pastel violet.

Casting company will start working on it around the end of April. I will ask them to send me casts as they make it so I could start my work as soon as possible, I suppose that in summer all orders will be shipped to customers. Every order will have a number and I will write on Instagram what order number I'm currently working on.
      If you want to order my doll, please write me on [email protected]
      Write me:
      - Do you want to order Nikki, Iren or Miko
      - Skintone - Mocaccino normal, or just Normal
      - Flat feet or High feet (they are not magnetic and for changing feet full restringing is needed, so it is better to choose only one type of feet)
      - Face-up + 60 USD
      - Manicure+pedicure+nipples + 50 USD
      - Full body blush (includes manicure and pedicure, doesn't include face-up) + 80 USD
      - Mohair magnetic wig - 60 USD
      - Alpaca magnetic wig - 80 USD (please write wig color and shape)
      - shoes/sandals/shoes for flat feet + 25 USD per pair.
      Colors: black, white, red, mint green, pink, violet, pastel pink, pastel violet.

After you send me an email with all this info I will reply you within one day.
      First payment is half a price.
      Second and final payment (another half + shipping fee) is paid when doll is ready to be shipped. I will show you a photo of your doll and will ship within 3 days after the final payment.

If you like Work in progress photos, here is a big post about sculpting the prototype, it is in Russian, but contains 150 photos!

Thanks for watching, I hope you like them! ^____^