1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollClans Feedback

Feb 2, 2012

1. DollClans

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order?
      2 fur wigs (ash black and carmel brown)

* When did you order?
      April 26, 2013

really good.

Very easy. I used PayPal.

It shipped April 29, 2013 (I used registered airmail) and arrived to me today May 6, 2013
      :D

Yes, very. The wigs are extremely soft.

Yes. However, the wigs do not come styled like the ones in the image. You have to style them yourself.
      YES.

N/A

Yes. I plan to on my birthday.

if it was in great condition...then yes.

3. * What did you order?
      Order 1) 2 eyes, some eyelashes, 1 mug, 2 rings
      Order 2) 3 wigs
      Order 3) Phython head, gold monocle
      Order 4) headphones
      * When did you order?
      Order 1) October 14, 2013
      Order 2) November 14, 2013
      Order 3) December 16, 2013
      Order 4) February 25, 2014
      Order 1) They got back to me pretty fast after I asked posted a question. Within a day
      Order 2) Didn't really. Just dropped them a message to say I paid & they replied next day.
      Order 3) Strangely enough, never answered me. Guess they were really busy. But I just told them I paid and my status was changed the next day.
      Order 4) Replied within half a day.
      Order 1) Easy. Paypal, except they didn't send me receipt, had to do it myself.
      Order 2) Easy. Paypal. This time, I knew what to do so it went smoothly.
      Order 3) Paypal again.
      Order 4) combined with above order. They had very clear instructions (step by step practically) on how to do that in their FAQ page. It was so clear and easy to follow I didn't even have to bug them.
      Order 1) Shipped October 16. True to their word, they shipped their items before they went on their huge holiday.
      Order 2) I think a week later
      Order 3) Shipped Apr 7th.
      Order 4) Shipped Apr 7th.
      Order 1) The glib eyes I ordered weren't sold at Mudoll so I had to get them here. Eyelashes were very nice. Mug was cute, rings were even cuter.
      Order 2) Yep, nice furry and soft. Haven't got any heads to try it yet though :P
      Order 3) yep
      Order 4) Really well made...so yes. I've seen worse for around the same price.
      Order 1) oh yes
      Order 2) color was a little different, but hey...wigs and monitors just don't go hand in hand. What can I say?
      Order 3) His head was way smaller than I thought and his jaw is longer. But nothing I can't get around.
      Order 4) yep
      Yep
      NA
      Yep, already have....multiple times
      Not the dolls but the clothing or accessory items maybe if in good condition. Um...maybe if the seller lived closer to Taiwan than Thailand is.

4. * What did you order?
      Wyper head in normal skin with company face up

* When did you order?
      June 2014

Order confirmation etc. was fine.
      Answers to questions were not great. I don't think they really understood my questions, but it wasn't anything important.

Quite easy. Paid by Paypal and left a message on the Q&A board to say I'd paid.

Arrived October 2014 (longer than I expected, there were a few delays posted on their notice board due to conventions etc.)

Yes.
      Mainly yes. But the face up was darker and more gothy than the sales pictures.

Yes and no. The product itself was fine, but unfortunately it didn't suit the character I bought it for.

n/a

Maybe.

Probably not, unless there was something I really wanted.

5. * What did you order?

Dollclans Kien, 3 wigs, 2 spike bracelets + black headphones

* When did you order?

Kien was ordered back in December 2014 when they had their $60 off their dolls. The wigs and headphones were separate orders after Jan 2015.

Great! Dollclans got back to my messages really quickly and clearly. No problems at all

Very easy. I took advantage of their Christmas offer and asked for 2 months layaway. Dollclans confirmed it was okay. Halfway through I had to go abroad with no access to internet and that landed on my last layaway payment date. I notified Dollclans and they allowed me to pay early. Their comment box on the Order page also showed a track record of my payments and their confirmation that they had received my money.

With the other orders, ordering was easy. I had no problems.

Because living in the UK sucks, it took 2-3 weeks. Kien spent a week in customs and I had to pay about $200 because Dollclans didn't mark his value down. The wigs and accessories came quite quickly. I had to wait 2 months for the headphones because they were preorder items.

Yes, I'm very happy with Kien. He is a wonderful sculpt.

I like the wigs but I've only tried the black one. It's very fine @_@ I love the headphones too, but they look a tad big for him.

Yep. Alluding to the above comment. Kien is even better in person. He's really beautiful *_* lol

The wigs are nice too and so are the headphones. They look a bit plasticky though upclose.

I was extremely satisfied with Kien. The wigs and accessories too. Maybe not so much for the headphones though, which is a bit of a shame.

NA

Yep. But I think I will ask Dollclans to mark down the value before they send the next time though.

Probably...but I'd rather just get something brand new from the company tbh.

[​IMG]

6. What did you order?

Siber head, a shirt, 2 necklaces, 3rd anniversary photobook, 2 beanies

* When did you order?

Around 2013 and 2014 (Siber was made around September 2014)

They are fast on replying to messages and questions :D

Very easy, they accept Paypal so yeah, click and pay that's all. They even accept combining orders which is nice if you decide to add an item to your cart on the last second.

Well the accessories which I bought first from them was indeed shipped 3-5 days upon payment completion but every public services here in the Philippines sucked so I got it 2 months after. (It was in the post office for those 2 months, they didn't send me a notification card at all.)

Then the head I ordered was finished 3-4 months after I ordered it, around June I think and I got it around September. It arrived at the post office and I didn't bother waiting for the card so I got it three days after it arrived in the country.

Of course! Their dolls are wonderful and the clothes were awesome as well.

Indeed they did :D

Very much! I even emailed a thank you letter for even marking down the price of the items (under declared cuz Philippines's post office is very corrupt and I think they know that lol)

Again and again :D

I would if it's in a very good condition or limited and is not available on their site anymore

7. What did you order?
      Kien head, hand acc, 2 wigs, Fulldoll S-line Vezeto & Benkel via ardeur

When did you order?
      (forgot maybe early 2015) September 2015 & December 2015

How was the communication?
      Great, replied fast. Nice. The service is top notch :)

How easy was it to pay?
      for Kien head I pay with Bank Transfer
      Vezeto & Benkel easy, with paypal. At first I want to pay with paypal balance to spent it and the rest of the amount by bank transfer, but the bank made me harder to pay so I decided to pay with paypal -_-;

How long did it take to ship?
      Kien: 3 months, no problem at all, smooth :)
      Vezeto: 3 months. Luckily he arrived safely and no scratch at the body, but because tax people in my country is a bunch of bastard they ripped the bag when opening the box and charge me around 300$ when Dollclans already mark down my value, maybe next time I want to ask to unstrung the doll -_- or just buy the doll from convention
      Benkel: less than a week, ardeur got 1 stock ready (I ordered during new year) :')

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yes, the body is nice and the resin texture is nice :)

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      yes

Were you satisfied with the product?
      yes

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Because the tax people didn't want to hold responsibility for the ripped bag, I ask Dollclans for the bag, and only charge me quite cheap for the bag and shipping fee, I'm very satisfied with their service :)

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes. But next time maybe in doll convention so I can bring the doll home by myself :)

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depends on the sculpt :)

#7 Kairin, Jan 29, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    8. * What did you order? Dollclans kien head,siber head and one acc
      * When did you order?December 21,2015
      * How was the communication? good~
      * How easy was it to pay? easy>via paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yess!! ^^
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? of course XD
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? maybe yes,if it was in great condition

9. * What did you order? 2 necklaces and leather arm straps
      * When did you order? April 2016
      * How was the communication? Good. I received the standard order received and shipping notice emails.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. I used paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Everything was in stock so it shipped in a day or two.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality was excellent.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. I was definitely not disappointed.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes for sure.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I think the quality would hold up for use and resale but I prefer my stuff new.

10. * What did you order?
      - Two Jaquer heads with faceup.
      * When did you order?
      - December 25, 2015 (Yay for Christmas!)
      - They reply really fast, they seem very eager to service you. I also emailed them on the weekend, I didn't expect them to reply since it was their holiday.
      - Very easy.
      - It shipped on May 17, 2016. The package arrive at my home May 18, 2016. I wasn't even awake yet when it arrive....
      - Yes, I love it!!
      - Yes
      - Yes
      - I am very satisfied with my order, but one thing. Dollclans seem to messed up while sending order, they send my two extra heads with my order. I emailed them and they said it was supposed to be send to someone else. It was no big deal for me though, I send the two heads back to Dollclans and they return my money for shipping.
      - Yes, Dollclans seem to be my grail company! I'm in love with all their sculpts.
      - It depends, but I would prefer to buy straight from the company, unless I'm really in love with that second-hand doll.