1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 5STARDOLL Spring Festival Event 2017

Jan 20, 2017

1. Dear customers,
      Below is details of Spring Festival Event. Please check.
      Any questions please let us know. Our store is www.5stardoll.com

[​IMG]

2. Hi! Do you sell your adult female body without the head? I only saw the adult male body on your website.

3. I'm probably blind. Which doll is Miss S, or do you have a picture of Miss S?

4. I was wondering the same. Do you have a photo of Miss S, @doll*fan? :)

Also, do you still offer tan and grey resin?

5. Where are the body measurements of the new Super Star male body?

Do you have any pictures of his (Super Star Male body) knees and elbows in a bent position?

Thank you.

#5 Lilla, Jan 20, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    6. The female body is available. Please check the parts catagory. Thank you

Miss S is in the Star Only catagory. Please check. Thank you.:XD:

Please check Star Only catagory. Tan and grey skin are not available now. Thank you. ;)

Please check data sheet of product page to see measurements and we add a picture about bent position on our website. Please check. Thank you.

#6 doll*fan, Jan 21, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
    7. 5Sar use to offer normal yellow, normal pink, and white colored resin for their standard dolls. Now, the new site says that they only offer "normal" and "white" for standard dolls. (Aiden excluded.)

What normal color is 5Sar now offering; yellow or pink normal?

Very sad that 5Sar is no longer offering tan and grey resin! :(

8. Are the beast parts no longer sold with 10yr Aiden? I could have sworn they were just a little while ago.

9. I checked the Super Star bodies under Accessories>Parts>. Are they single jointed bodies? Because the pictures are taken in such way that I cannot see the joints well enough to see anything.

10. Is the original Star5 body going to be available as an option or only the new generation single jointed bodies?

11. Ohh, and Elaine will be offered with elf ears or only human??

12. It's really difficult (not possible? I think something is wrong with their site) to get to the Adult Female body on the parts page. Here's a direct link. Adult female body - Ball Jointed Doll ♔ 5STARDOLL

13. Thanks! I figured it out earlier by clicking on the box at the top to refine the results. The link is much easier though!

14. Oh i love miss S ! a tiny with mature proportions <3 i really hope you make a tiny mature guy one Day !

Is miss S limited to the event ? and Is her body single or doublejointed ? the pics are so small on my Phone , i cant tell

15. Normal skin is more like between yellow and pink. We will have tan skin available after spring festival with newest resin comparison picture.

The beast part is no longer sold. Aiden 10 and Aiden 5 both come with human body.

Both single jointed and double jointed are available. The photo is showing single jointed. Double jointed mould is not finshed yet. After spring festival, double jointed version will be available. Thanks for watching.

The old bodies are no longer available.

Elaine is human version now. :)

Thank you. Please follow our facebook. We will update new dolls process there in 2017. Miss S is not limited. She is single jointed.

#15 doll*fan, Jan 23, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2017
    16. I am thinking about buying a super star 70 body. Is it single jointed? I would like to get the double jointed one. So it is not available yet? It would be great to buy him while 5Star is having this free shipping. It would be nice to see more pictures of the super star body! And more info about Bright and Dark, there is no info about their head girth and wig size! Thank you very much!

#16 Jordana, Jan 23, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    17. The double jointed body will be released on March. More info about Dark and Bright will be listed then. Thank you.

18. This has probably been answered already but will the older body type (with double joints) be available for star10 dolls?

19. Im really disappointed about the tan skin being unavailable, i was going to buy a doll ive been saving for a while in tan during this event. Will you let us know when it will be back please?

20. @complexCRUSH The answer about tan skin was just posted.

Tags: