1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5th Motif Discussion - part 5

Apr 7, 2020

1. BB left me speechless for a moment :ablink: I love his style!

2. That's so sweet. Thank you. He likes wearing long wigs, and apparently wants me to buy all the long wigs in the world for him :doh:XD:

[​IMG]

3. Long wigs are the best, right? Right?! :D And he rocks them!

4. Absolutely! And he does. :D

5. @lizumi156 - Oh wow, he's stunning!! :D He looks amazing in long wigs.

6. Hello!

Quick question.

Our database says that’s 12mm is the size for the fifth motif boys, but one says 14mm.

What do you guys use?

I just bought 14/5 for my boy so I hope that fits ok. Should I change it to 12/5? Thank you!

7. Talent yooooooo!!!!!

8. @dolliberate
      I use 14mm small iris eyes in my Venitu and they fit fine. Don't know about Goohwa though.

9. As @Lady Ravenswood mentioned - I'm using 14 mm eyes with a smaller iris on mine too :) 12mm is okay, but they slightly gap at the sides.

10. Thank you both for the responses. It's for Goohwa, I'm not sure if his eyes are slightly smaller. But I think either 14 or 12 will fit so I guess it's okay. ^^

11. @lizumi156 your boy is so beautiful omg <3

14mm small iris for my Zenon! :)

[​IMG]

12. Zenon! i love seeing him <3
      his eyes are so beautiful!

13. Gosh he's stunning! :D

14. Hi all! I've been having some problems getting my Venitus to stand while in shoes. All the shoes I have are heeled, and the back of the shoes block the ankle joint and prevent the feet from pointing downwards. As a result, my boys can't really stand. (They can stand perfectly well without shoes on, so it's definitely the shoes that are the problem)

Does anyone else have that problem? Do you folks have any idea on how to fix it or have shoes you can recommend?

Paying the doll tax with my Venitu, Booker:
      [​IMG]

15. mine's still barefoot, but i had to say your boy is gorgeous, i love his freckles and his hands and eyes are so nice <3
      such a detailed jacket too :thumbup

16. I push on the toes of the shoes to make the feet go down more. I only have issues when they wear snug ankle boots but if everything in ankle area is loose enough I can get the ankle to click in place and toes point downward in shoes. If he is still giving you issues it might be something in the shoes.

17. well i'm still exploring looks... i have to say i'm liking Riven blond as well as ginger...
      it was really nice to work with him today. the resin is such a nice texture, i didn't want to set him down really.
      [​IMG]
      Riven in his PJs Flickr Instagram this heartbreaker...

18. He looks fantastic! My Goowha is almost faced up. Then can share new photos before body goes for it's work. By Spring he'll be ready for many photo sessions.

19. Oo! New Goohwa brothers!:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup